DURA SEAL SHINGLES
Dura-Seal is a traditional 3-tab shingle line with different warranty offerings and optional levels of security against algae staining. Dura-Seal AR offers algae resistance while Dura-Seal XL offers a 30-year Limited Material Warranty.
Superior Granular Embedment
Malarkey’s quality control combined with exceptional materials ensures superior granule adhesion and durability to protect your investment.
Algae growth can cause black stains, which can alter the color of your roof and make it appear aged. Dura-Seal AR shingles help to keep your roof looking cleaner for longer and includes a 10-year warranty.
Solar Reflective Shingles
Dove White shingles reflect solar rays, which may reduce the amount of heat entering your home and can result in lower attic temperatures compared to standard shingle colors.
Limited Wind Warranty
Windsor shingles come with a 110 mph/177 kph Limited Wind Warranty.
Tax Credits Available
Malarkey’s Dura-Seal in Dove White is eligible for tax credits. Roof material tax credits are available for up to 10% of the cost+ or $500. To be eligible for the tax credit, an ENERGY STAR? listed energy efficient roof must have been installed on your principal residence between January 1st, 2011 and December 31st, 2013. In order to claim your credits for your Malarkey ENERGY STAR shingles, you must submit the Manufacturer’s Certification Statement with your taxes.
Features & Benefits
- 25-year Limited Material Warranty for Dura-Seal and Dura-Seal AR
- 30-year Limited Material Warranty for Dura-Seal XL
- Dura-Seal AR 10-year Algae Resistance Protection/li>
- 60 mph (97 kph) Limited Wind Warranty
- Your Choice Warranty Program
- 5-year Right Start Warranty
- Dura-Seal Dove White is ENERGY STAR? and CRRC Listed, and CEC Title 24, Part 6 Compliant